- Our sports class will take place on Monday and Wednesdays. Please make sure your child wears appropriate clothing and footwear that they can change out of very quickly on their own. Also, please make sure any kind or earrings, bracelets, necklaces, or other valuables, stay home. They have to be taken off for sport instruction and can get lost easily, also changing rooms don't lock.
- Please make sure to always send me a note to school if the pick-up routine for your child is a different one. I need the date of the day on the note and all others details too. Otherwise your child will be sent off to Hort or Late Birds to their usual routine. Also if a different person picks up your child I need your explicit permission to do so via a note or an email ahead of time. The person picking up your child is not elegible to write such a note.
- Please keep the snack for your child sugarfree. A long day of learning and playing makes children very hungry. They need nutritious snacks to keep their focus and concentration.
- Please remember to send your child to school with appropriate clothing for playing, doing arts & crafts and with the weather in mind. School is a creative laboratory and there are no guarantees that clothes will come back as clean as they go out.
- Make sure to label everything that you send your child to school with and might be lost (like jackets, pullovers, sport shoes, etc.) There will be a much better chance of someone returning the lost item to our class if you do so (full name & grade).